regarding m.a.c.t not the insurance

HELLO ALL LEARNED RESPECTED
I WOULD LIKE TO LODGE CLAIM BUT HTERE IS NO INSURANCE SO I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY ATTATTCHMENT BEFORE THE JUDGEMENT APPLICATION AGAINST THE DEFENEDANT BUT QUESTION IS THAT MY CLIENT DOES NOT KNOW THE PROPERTY OF THE DEFENDANT WHAT I SHOULD DO? UNDER WHICH SECTION OR RUELE THE SAID APPLICATION WILL BE APPLY? AND IS THERE HEARING COUMPLASARY TO THE SAID APPLICATION AT THE TIME OF THE ADMISSION OF THE CLAIM
PLS INFORM ME THANKS IN ADVANCE

n.k.sarin (Expert)

In M.A.C.T case, I think attachment before the judgement application is not maintainable.may be provision vary state to state.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )Online (Expert)

Attachment before judgement application is not maintinable in MACT. ONly after the award is passed and in exeuction proceedings u can get attache the property.

J K AgrawalOnline (Expert)

One case of Bombay H C is there Mansingh v Sudhir Ganpatrao Girdhari 1986 I ACC191 = 1985 Mah L J 659 (Bom)

Kamlesh soni (Expert)

Yes, i do agree that Attachment before judgement application is not maintinable in MACT. ONly after the award is passed and in exeuction proceedings u can get attache the property

×