LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deficiency of service on the part of private company

(Querist) 02 September 2009 This query is : Resolved 
pls let me know under which section of civil procedure code i can give notice to a private company for deficiency on their part.
Jayashree Hariharan (Expert) 02 September 2009
deficiency of service is a consumer case. you have to approach consumer forum. No civil respite for this.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 02 September 2009
Jatinder Ji,

sd my frnd suggested go for consumer litigation, need not to move towards civil litigation.

if u intend to serve them with legal notice, need not to mention any provision of notice infact is not necessary here.

u must mention, after mentiioning all the facts, that u ll take all necessary legal actions as the facts demand.
Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert) 02 September 2009

I agree with Mr Kiran Ji !

No Section to be mentioned in the Notice - Notice is demand before filing a case - It is Consumer case - No Notice is required before filing a CD
jatinder koul (Querist) 02 September 2009
thanks a lot for the reply mr kiran ji & mr rao
A. A. JOSE (Expert) 02 September 2009
Consumer Forum has been rightly advised, provided your complaint is not relating to a transaction for commercial purpose or for resale,etc. ,
Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert) 03 September 2009
I agree with kiran kumar
Bhumik Dave (Expert) 04 September 2009
Agreed with above ld.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query