LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cyber complaint

(Querist) 23 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
I have filed case of maintenance and other family cases against my husband. When I was living at my husband's house he has open my mobile phone without my consent and sent some messages to his mail or phone and now he is using those mails and communication against me in the court. Can the experts guide me that whether he can done this thing lawfully. I mean without my consent he has taken my phone and sent messages to his phone and now he is using those mails communication against me in the court. Is this come under cyber crime, If yes then where i have to lodge the complaint for that and whether any case could be filed against him for cyber privacy
Guest (Expert) 23 September 2017
Can be a cyber crime, provided you can prove that your husband sent messages, not you. Otherwise not.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 23 September 2017
Proving your claim would be very difficult, however, if you have proofs may proceed.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 23 September 2017
If ur rights are infringed in any way,u can file specific complaint with local police, whreupon the same to be forwarded to the cyber cell if warranted.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 23 September 2017
If you have grounds to establish you may establish.
If you want to lodge complaint, you may.
Either your complaint shall be established or it may not be.

The OP can act as per complaint and findings by police.

R.K Nanda (Expert) 24 September 2017
nothing more to add.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query