Upgrad LLM

Crpc 138

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
28 October 2020

Where to appeal against an order under section 138 Crpc

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
29 October 2020

High Court under Section 482 CrPC

P. Venu Online (Expert)
29 October 2020

What are the facts? What is the context?

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
29 October 2020

If accused wants to file appeal then he has to file before Session Judge u/s 372 of Cr.P.C and if complainant has to file then jurisdiction lies before H.C u/s 378 (4) Cr.P.C.

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
29 October 2020

Sorry mistakenly posted.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
29 October 2020

Please state clear material facts of the problem.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x