LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Crpc 107/16

(Querist) 03 January 2021 This query is : Resolved 
In 2012, a person had threatened me and I had called the police. Despite taking punitive action against such person, police released him. After some time, I had received a notice under section 107/16 for keeping peace. I had gone to executive magistrate office and bailed myself. I had stop going to the court of executive magistrate after two dates.

I want to know that this fact will create problem in police verification or I need to mention it in my attestation form?
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 03 January 2021
So long no crimial case is filed/pending, you need not worry about the attestation form
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 03 January 2021
You have not been punished in any criminal case / no case is filed / pending, police verification would not be effected.
P. Venu (Expert) 03 January 2021
You may ascertain the present status and be present on the next date.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 04 January 2021
Bail bond in a case under section 107/ 150 or 151 Cr PC is valid for 6 months, thereafter, the case shall stand closed and can not be proceeded.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query