LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Correction in my surname in college record

(Querist) 19 March 2023 This query is : Resolved 
Hii my name is Shivani Jadaun but in my college record it's Shivani Jadaun ' a inverted comma is there It's my 6 th sem of my Bsc and the error is found by me in 4 th sem will I request to changed it or can a affidavit fix this problem Will this mistake give me trouble in future during my documents verification please give some advice
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 19 March 2023
It is not a problem. No one point out it but if anyone points this a notary affidavit is sufficient.
Shivani Jadaun (Querist) 20 March 2023
But sir all my sem marksheet contain this inverted comma ' with my full name and if I did not fix this this will as it is print on my last degree certificate are you sure there is no problem occurs in the future during my documents verification please solve my problem and thank you for giving answer to my question

Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 20 March 2023
You may file a declaratory suit in jurisdictional civil court through a local prudent lawyer, if you have any such problem, which is, otherwise, not there.
Shivani Jadaun (Querist) 20 March 2023
Sir that mistake is done by me during filling my admission form there is no other solution
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 20 March 2023
Then a notary affidavit is sufficient.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 21 March 2023
you may also contact university for procedure to change spelling.
P. Venu (Expert) 21 March 2023
Such minor discrepancies need not be any concern. If at all any problem, this could be explained through an affidavit as and when such problem arises.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 22 March 2023
This minor issue seems not a problem at all.
You can remain silent because this is is an invincible issue, hence may not carry any impact
Shivani Jadaun (Querist) 23 March 2023
Thank you very much for this valuable information given by all of you.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query