Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Consumer querry

(Querist) 17 May 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Dear and respected member,
One member has filed complaint under consumer forum against Builder for not alloting 2 parking as assured and only one parking is allowed. Further his maintenance amount as agreed by him was supposed to starts after possession but society is demand more then that.
The member has filed case in consumer forum regarding 2nd car parking which assured by society that they will give it to him but till date they have not handed over and second is amount of maintenance.

The forum has directed complainant to make society party.

I am for society. My query is that can society made party to present consumer complaint. Is it a proper forum. What should be my stand to save my client i.e. society.

Kindly assist me.

Thanks and regards.
ADv. Soniya.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 17 May 2013
make society as party to complaint as directed by court.
soniya (Querist) 17 May 2013
thanks for your reply, the complainant had already made society as a party to his complaint.
as stated above I am representing society.
i want to know what should be my role.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 17 May 2013
depends on facts of ur case.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 17 May 2013
moreover, ur welcome.
ajay sethi (Expert) 17 May 2013
depends upon how many parking slots are available in society . builder has no power to sell parking slots .allotment made by builder can be set aside if slots are lesser than applicants society can allot if slots are surplus
Adv k . mahesh (Expert) 17 May 2013
after making society a party the consumer forum will issue notice then if the society has to file there reply then the forum will decide
R.K Nanda (Expert) 17 May 2013
no more to add.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 19 May 2013
Ajay has rightly advised you.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query