25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Consumer court case filed

Guest (Querist) 07 November 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Dear All Members,
Season Greetings!

Need your valuable suggestion on my Consumer court case matter.

I have filled a case against a consumer service provider company in consumer court and three hearings was done opponent company appointed his lawyer and next hearing is tomorrow.

Every time I have taken leave from my office to attend the court as I am complainant.

please guide me if I can submit a application stating that to settle this case as earliest because I am a salaried person .

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Expert) 07 November 2013
Every case has to be followed some procedures, as per the Acts. If there is a procedure, now what you are saying, everybody made such type of applications for quick disposal of the case. So there is no procedure, as you requires. With regard to your personal inconvenience, you better to engage an Advocate, who in turn appear and contest the case on your behalf.
ajay sethi (Expert) 07 November 2013
consumer cases take on average 2 years to be disposed of . since you have not engaged a lawyer you have to attend hearings on each date . merely because you are a salaried person is no ground for expediting hearing of your case .
R.K Nanda (Expert) 07 November 2013
get lawyer to appear in court on dates.
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 07 November 2013
appoint a lawyer who can appear before the court/forum on behalf of you, otherwise you have to appear before the court/forum, no rules or law regarding your application for early settelment or disposal of the case
R.K Nanda (Expert) 07 November 2013
nothing more to add.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 07 November 2013
Well advised, nothing more to add.
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 07 November 2013
Now three or four hearing will there from this stage just fight

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query