Consumer court case

This query is : Resolved 

01 May 2017

I want to file a case against a Housing Company whcich is a subsidiary of a large Indian Company. The Housing Construction Co. is a Limited Company owned by a trust of a very large Conglomerate of the Companies in the sector of IT, Chemicals, Automobile manufacturing etc. The Trust has majority share holding in all the Companies and has 99.96 % holding in the Housing Company. I am filing case in Consumer Court against the Company, Its CEO and Chairman of the Trust hoding 99.96% equity hoding in Housing Co. Can I include Chairman of the Trust as one of the defendant parties. I have already issued necessary notice to the Chairman of Trust along with CEO of the Housing Company. Please advise whether the parent Company is also liable for the damages.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
02 May 2017

Now that RERA has been notified, please examine whether you can seek any remedy under the new law.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
03 May 2017

Incomplete information can not lead to form an opinion and advise you properly.

Consult a local lawyer with relevant facts and documents for better appreciation of facts, applicability of law, guide and proceed in a professional manner.

Patanjali Dhar (Querist)
03 May 2017

The information is complete. Question is whether parent Company is also liable for the damages of its subsidiary, under Consumer Protection Act?

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
03 May 2017

Builder buyer agreement need to be referred. If in the documents it is mentioned that this is subsidiary of the group company, you may include.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
03 May 2017

Builder buyer agreement need to be referred

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x