LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Complaint on senior citizen

Guest (Querist) 30 September 2022 This query is : Resolved 
How can i file a complaint on neighbour who is senior citizen , he often uses abusing language, and threatens to complaint against me
Adv. Vaishali Harish Gore (Expert) 30 September 2022
if you are staying in Housing Society then, file complaint to the Secretary of the Housing Society, else simple lodge police complaint.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal Online (Expert) 30 September 2022
FIR/complaint can be lodged against any person who commits an offence may be child,middle aged or old person/senior citizen.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 30 September 2022
Age of a person do not permit him / her to commit any crime, lodge police complaint, if you feel so.
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 30 September 2022
Yes. Agree with the view of expert Dr. Vashista sir.
P. Venu Online (Expert) 05 October 2022
Yes, age is not at all a relevant factor in the given context.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query