Complaint on public servant

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
21 September 2020

Education officer has issued a permission to a school to start the classes knowing that school has violated the Govt., rules. So under what section of IPC and Prevention of Corruption Act private complaint can be filed?

K RajasekharanOnline (Expert)
21 September 2020

When an officer violates a statutory provision or issues a certificate in violation of a law in force the right course for an aggrieved person is to file a petition against such officer before his higher authority – such as the Director of Primary Education or Schools.

If on enquiry it is found that some criminal offence or corruption is involved in the matter, then it is the duty of the director to take the matter to the police or criminal court.

If it is a matter of ignorance, negligence or lapse without any malafide intention, it will be dealt by the disciplinary rules of service.

The court is the last agency to attend to such lapses and it should be invoked only when other agencies have no remedial measure to deal with such lapses.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
21 September 2020

Lodge complaint with the department.

If have proofs of corruption file FIR or file through court.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
21 September 2020

The permission was given by the DEO as per your query. So a complaint may be made to the Director of School Education of that State. If you have any proof, keep it with you and enclose a copy. When inquiry starts you have to attend with proofs to the inquiry or complain to the ACB of the District concerned.

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
21 September 2020

Unless full details of violation, it is futile to allege any thing, since it is an organisation of Government

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
22 September 2020

read section 13(1)(d) of Prevention of Corruption Act.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
22 September 2020

Permission to start school is administrative decision, how can it be a criminal corruption. Please clarify the actual situation.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
22 September 2020

The facts posted are too general and do not suggest any cause of action in making a complaint.

venkatesh RaoOnline (Expert)
23 September 2020

Make a reference to the higher authorities of education department.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )Online (Querist)
25 September 2020

thanks to all for the answers

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
25 September 2020

You are welcome please.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



IPC Grand Course     |    x