25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cheated and refused to marry

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 01 September 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Respected madam,

A 20 years girl resides at Chinthal has fallen in love with a boy who
resides at New Nallkunta at work place.They are in love since 1 year
and the girl strongly believed the boy and lost every thing. When she
demands for marriage the boy refused and the issue placed in front of
the boy parents, even they are against to perform the marriage, and
more over they wants to pay compensation, whereas the girl intends to
get married with the boy only, or she has to suscite her self, hence
we request you to kindly give your valuable suggestion to save the

Thanks and regards,

Md. basha
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 01 September 2011
You mean, we guys not allowed to answer to this query? This query dealing about a girl's problem? But posted by one MD.BASHA, even anonymus option, also requested to answer the female members only..
R.Ramachandran (Expert) 01 September 2011
Dear Mr. Tom,
Just because Md. Basha addressed as "Respected madam", does not mean that he wants the answer to the query only from female members.
He could have posted the query without any salutations, but due to doubt, or inadvertence he might have said "madam".
Please ignore that part, and try to provide your views, which I am sure he will not be averse to receive.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 01 September 2011
It is strange situation. Boy refuses whereas girl wants to marry only with him. As intercourse has been committed between them, the girl should lodge a FIR under section 376 IPC against that boy. May be under pressure, he may become ready to marry as promised by him earlier otherwise there is no option but to initiate legal action up to its end.
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 01 September 2011
Having physical relationship no the assure to marry also equal to rape. So if that girl wants to proceed accordance of law mean she may lodge a police complaint.. As of makkad sir's view he may be come for marry the girl. But he may be ready to face the trial. If he got acquittal mean her future will be as a question mark.
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 01 September 2011
So am advising you to again once try to convince their family and try to settle the issue without defame her name.
Kundan Kr. Singh (Expert) 01 September 2011
i am agree with Mr.Tom advocate.
Guest (Expert) 01 September 2011
ya i supported with Adv Tom, as some my cases i also seen where the guy/ boy did all this & that and ad finem deny to marry with that girl and even after creating pressure, as the boy then ready to go under trial and even agree to go in jail but not ready to get married that girl!!
hence it is suggested try to manage the things mutually and resolve the matter rather then going legally (if no option is left aside)
Shastri J.K. (Expert) 01 September 2011
I agree with mr.raj kumar makkad
K.S.Srinivas (Expert) 01 September 2011
I agree with Mr.Makkad.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 01 September 2011
A police complaint against the boy will solve the problem.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 01 September 2011
lodge of FIR u/s 376 by false promise of marriage is solution.
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 02 September 2011
Thank you kundan sir and manoj sir. Thanks for your boost up.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query