Upgrad LLM

Change of nationality in pan card

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
20 October 2020

A person is initailly provided pan card as a indian citizen.What is the procedure to rectify his/her nationality if he ceases to be indian citizen now?

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
20 October 2020

You need to cancel it because you ceased to be an Indian.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
21 October 2020

No facts posted by an anonymous author.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
21 October 2020

He can keep the PAN no. even if he cease to be Indian Citizen. Get address / particulars changed accordingly.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
21 October 2020

FIRSTLY get yourself a Name, more so specifically since PAN card CANNOT be transferred to an ANONYMOUS person of any Nationality.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

P. Venu Online (Expert)
21 October 2020

You have not posted the material facts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x