Case against college for not letting me sit in the exam

I had my Supplementary exam online. But my college faculty didn't allow me to sit in the exam. I had filled online supplemantry form and paid money to them i showed them the payment receipt but they were saying that your form was not submitted with us (the payment link opens when we submit the form isn't is obvious) they didn't allowed me to sit in exam. I mailed vice chancellor and the exam co-ordinators but no one responded... After that director of institute and HOD said that we can do nothing it's not our fault...
Can i file a case against them

Issue legal notice through a local prudent lawyer claiming loss and damages suffered by you.

Arvind Singh ChauhanOnline (Expert)

File a suit for injunction, seeking temporary injunction and permanent injunction for not restraining you from giving exam

Shilesh PatelOnline (Expert)

Agreed with above both the experts.

krishna mohanOnline (Expert)

If you have proof for form submission, payment and online confirmation you can take legal action. But, practically find out amicable way to do as your college can help by talking to university authorities if exam not yet over.

Who is conducting the exam - the college or the University?

It would be better to proceed to take next chance.
Meanwhile may proceed against the college for a suit of damages. The case may take 2-3 years in decision.

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)

File writ petition in HC against college,so that you are allowed to take exam on directions of HC.

Please clarify whether date of examination has passed or still to come.

It seems it is over.

A Writ Petition in the High Court is the ideal remedy if the examination is yet to be conducted. In all probability the examination would be conducted by the University. If so, The University is a necessary prty in the proceedings.

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x