LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can a central government employee be a manager of a private

(Querist) 03 January 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Can a central government employee be a Manager of a recognized private school.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 04 January 2021
Not at all. He can be trustee if allowed by govt.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 04 January 2021
Guest (Expert) 04 January 2021
Govt or Central Govt employees can do private jobs after obtaining permission from relevant authorities.
P. Venu (Expert) 04 January 2021
Please post complete facts.
Surya Prakash (Querist) 04 January 2021
I am an central government employee . Can I become a member of Society, registered under Society registration act 1860?
Please suggest.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 05 January 2021
No bar to become member for availing facilitues. But for becoming governing board permission of the deaprtment s must
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 20 January 2021
You can become a member of society. You can not be on a paid post.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query