LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Buying slum structure whih is under r&r policy

(Querist) 19 December 2020 This query is : Resolved 
Hi Sir,
We reside in Mumbai Maharashtra,
Recently I've met property agent who told me to buy house in slum to the kalwa east of thane city.
This Piece of Land belongs to Central Railway and CR has conducted survey as it will go to R&R scheme as per mmrda.
Can I buy any house here , when survey completed by CR.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 19 December 2020
It is advisable to seek professional service of a local prudent lawyer for analyses of facts/ documents, guidance and necessary proceeding.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 19 December 2020
It is not advisable since the scheme itself not yet meterialised.Further such build up by the builder is hypothetical, it seems.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 19 December 2020
To my best, the CR lands cannot be purchased.
P. Venu (Expert) 20 December 2020
The proposed transaction is a shady deal. This Platform is meant for offering assistance in encroaching public property.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 20 December 2020
On the basis of given facts, deal can not be termed as safe and free from encumbrances. Get all the documents scrutinized by local Advocate.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query