Decode Ballistic Reports Like a Pro. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj Malviya   26 May 2014 at 18:02

Arbitration case (section 7a)

Dear Sir,

At present arbitration case will be pending on tribunal court for the tender(agreement)clause-25. Opposite party is (government) are recovery of our property,then we have applied for stay in high court.stay order granted in our side.But after 4-5 next date other judges vacate his own order & ask you are decided in same ground & same clause go to tribunal and deciding your case.
You are requested to plz guide me what step will implement.ARE U APPLY FOR REVIEW OR NOT OR ANY .........PETITION.
Please guide me urgently.

Amit   26 May 2014 at 17:58

undertaking

what is undertaking..in arvind kajriwaal matter

sunil   26 May 2014 at 17:45

Advice need on service bond agreement breach

Hi Experts,

I have a major problem of employment service bond that is troubling me.I have joined L&T Infotech on April,2011 and signed a bond for Rs.200000.Due to personal reason I quit the company in 15 days without informing HR ( Absconded ).

And after a gap of 3 year, I got a notice from the lawyer, asking me to pay the bond amount.
Could you please help me, what can be the probable steps I could take?

Thanks
Sunil

Amit   26 May 2014 at 17:32

complaint

jab hum kisi key khilaf police me complaint karney jatay ha..to police ko kanoon key hisab say complaint ko kis tarah solve karni chahiya..goverment ka kya niyam ha

Anonymous   26 May 2014 at 17:06

false case

a ko b or c ne goli mari jisasay wo ghayal ho gaya.a nay b c or d e key khilaf ipc 307 key tahat fir likha di.a ney police key saath milker d or e ko galat fasa diya.ab d or e ko bacney ke liya kya karna chahiya..abhi kisi ki giraftari nahi hui hai.police key khilaf kya karwahi ki ja sati ha

Rakesh chopra   26 May 2014 at 15:14

Divorce

How many times i have found saction/CRPC498a/DV that woman imposed her husband, so any family law/saction that against the woman that would be fruitfull to man while fighting the divorce case.

VENKATESH HEGDE   26 May 2014 at 15:05

Name change

Respected Members,

I had purchased a property (House) in 2012 and i have made my father as co-owner. Now i want to make my wife as Co-owner instead of my Father. My father is ready to release the property by way of release deed or gift deed. which one is the better option? Please give your opinion.

Vijay Kumar   26 May 2014 at 14:28

Dowry act

Sir,
my married life has been left 3 year I lived with my wife and a baby girl 1.5 year far from my parents 200 Km.now my wife is unsatisfactorily behavior to me and my parents. she is went to home town with her brother and baby girl. Now my question is if she is file Dowry Act than how safe me and my parents from misuse Dowry Act.

Pavani Bayyana   26 May 2014 at 13:58

Negotiable instruments act - cheque bounce

Dear Members, I have taken loan of 150k from one of my colleague in 2011. My colleague used to give these kind of hand loans to many other colleagues who are needy, however the rate of interest is little abnormal, which is around 3% per month compounding monthly. As I need funds in emergency, I don’t have any other option except to take loan at that rate. We have even exchanged emails wherein I have even acknowledged the rate of interest and the interest calculations thereon. I have repaid part of the amounts which of course he set-off against the amounts due and I am still left with a big chunk of these amounts approximating to 200k. I have also given undated cheques for repayment of principal and estimated interest component thereon.
Things have changed now and I was in deep financial troubles, wherein I could not repay these amounts and recently my colleague (of course now become ex-colleague as he resigned from this company) deposited the cheque and sent me a cheque bounce notice under Negotiable Instruments Act.
I don’t have enough money to repay this debt, and I have already taken enough extensions so that my colleague is not granting any other extensions for repayment any more. He is also not agreeing for any waiver in the amounts payable to him and I am helpless.

Do I have any way out or any possibility where I can challenge hefty interest rate or amount payable to him ?

Members, please help me out..

aditya   26 May 2014 at 13:15

Business purchase agreement

is approval of Sharehlders or Board of Directors is required before entering into a Business Purchase agreement? What are the provisions dealing with this under company Act 2013? Are there any rules regarding the same?