LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Nilesh Agarwal   25 June 2012 at 23:20

Suggestion of dv case

Dear all experts,

In the matter of DV case

after filing the application of 340 Crpc by the respondent can complainant withdraw her complaint.

or she will be punished for the offence committed.

can she be prosecuted for malacious prosecution and punished for the same.

thanks in advance.

Sureshbabu   14 June 2012 at 09:21

How to file private compliant

Can you please let me know the procedure how to file a private complaint.

We have given complaint against one person for encroaching the SIPCOT land and sexual abuse. He also threatened the person with Gundas and we have given complaint on the same to the POlice inspector and SP. As of now due to Money and Muscle power nothing happned how to file a Private complaint

Raman   13 June 2012 at 20:03

Filing false case against brother and his father

There was some matrimonial dispute between the my cousin and his wife and his wife has file the false police case against him u/s 498-A.Thereafter his father has filed the case against his younger brother and his old age father( and both of them are innocent). Kindly inform whether his younger brother can file the case for defamation against girl's father. If yes, when and what stage he can institute the same?

sachin   12 June 2012 at 23:47

About pramotion

I am working in a agricultural university. I have joined the university in the month of 25th Aug. 2004 as a assistant professor. During the year 2009 (September) university have called my bio-data for the pramotion accordingly i have submitted my all the documents. and as per the selection committee decision on 5th April 2010 university has released my pramotion order as a Associate Professor. But later on after 4 months i.e. on 11th october 2010 university again issued the corrigendum that my post belongs to reservation and i will be reverted as and when the suitable candidate will be made available under lower cader. Presently in my department as such no candidate is available from the reservation for the pramotion. But still university reservation unity is enforcing them to revert me and as per that university is planning to do so. Sir, kindely suggest me what steps should i take when i will get the order even though there is no candidate is available. wheather i will have a voice in a court. kindly suggest
with regards

Geeta   12 June 2012 at 22:43


My tenant has sublet my property to strangers and is also collecting good rental from them. But I'm unaware of their agreements or understandings. He has also stopped paying rent from past 5 months on which my family depends. How do I procede in this regard. I just have a photo evidence for subletting. Should I procede to the civil court or is there any other way to evict him. Please help.

Sanjiv Kumar   12 June 2012 at 13:51

Breakup after 30 years

Two of us, have been running a successful and profit making Pvt. Ltd company and a partnership company, established in 1980-81. One day one of the directors and partner said that he would like to split and be in the same business. The other director agreed and decided to walk out. Is he entitled to any Opportunity Loss or Goodwill or anything of this nature besides 50% share in assets and liabilities.

sushila modi   12 June 2012 at 01:25

Case of dv

Respected all experts,

DV case

In the matter amount to pay in interim maintenance are present, we are not in a situation to pay but we have evidences that family of wife having money of husband

1-can we produce these evidences in the same court to adjust the amount what husband has to take from family of wife with with the interim maintenance arrears------ or we have to file separate suit for that ?

thanks in advance

anjana   08 June 2012 at 15:48


Hi Guys,

My brother is in tough problem as his Wife Files 498 against Him its allready two years now. Case is under PHT(pre Heraing Trial) but from last two hearing Girl & his family delaying they use to attend cort at the end of day bciz of which not happens just got new date.
We were paying said amount of 2k by order of cort to Girl. He don't have any KID.

Pls juide what is the wright time we can we File Divorse.

Thanking You

Member (Account Deleted)   18 February 2012 at 19:22

Regular bail u/s 306 498a

my relatives are in judicial remand(father,mother and sister in law including son)since 15 days, as daughter in law committed suicide by hanging. no suicide note or any witness available. committed suicide due to unknown reason...but police lodge fIR on the advice of parents of deceased. kindly suggest some supreme court's direction or judgment in support for bail

C Mohan   16 February 2012 at 17:04

Suggestions for making some change in the writ petition (civil)

I have filed a civil writ petition after my termination from service in the Hon'ble High Court and I have mentioned erroneously my office as State in the W.P. by quoting article 226 of the Constitution of India. But now I got to know that my office is a fully autonomous body and I want to insert in the WP as 'fully autonomous body'. Please consider to answer my following question: -

(a) Can it be possible to change my Office status from 'State' to a "fully autonomous body".

(b) Is there any chance for dismissal of my Writ Petition, if I make a request as mentioned at (a).

Please help


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query