Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Queries Participated

Anonymous   16 September 2021 at 17:15

Education loan (collateral) - original sales deed missing

I have secured admission for post graduation in college at Canada. However, to support my education, I would required loan of 22-25 L (total course expense). We are willing to provide house as a collateral. The house was at the name of my father who is no more and without transferring property papers on the name of my mom we have lost the original sales deed. However, we have got the certified copy of the deed from registrar office and also, we have got the non-objection signed from our other family members. I have been trying to fix this property paper issue but not able to find the way and I am loosing time.

Can certified copy with death certificate and past house tax receipt will work?

What other documents will work as a collateral?

continue
Anonymous   11 September 2021 at 12:25

Need opinion regarding enrollment as an advocate

Sir/Madam,
I have passed out LL.B. exam in 2008 and Company Secretary Exam in 2010. Since 2010, I am in possession of membership of Institute of Company secretaries of India and working in legal department of a Company where my DIR-12 has not been filed. Now, due to some reasons, I want to enroll me as an Advocate. Please guide me and suggest me the whole procedure which I need to Follow.
I am residing in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Thanking You,

continue
perry ram   13 February 2021 at 22:56

Flat on rent to students in gujarat

Many flat owners in housing society in Gujarat denies to give flat on rent saying it could not be given to students as well service people bachelor under rent agreement. Is there any Rules for said denial? Please guide urgently. Thanks. E mail : perryram13@gmail.com. Paresh Thakkar.

continue
Anonymous   11 January 2021 at 20:58

Tenant not clearing dues and threatening us.

I am landlord and i am from chennai tamilnadu rented a house on nov 2013 giving rent correctly after making delay for years now due has gone to 10 lakhs for 2013-2014 agreement is there for 4 years i didint renewed the agreement ,then again i renewed on jan 2019-nov2019 ,dec2020-oct 2020 we spoke they gave written statement in 100 rs stamp that they will clear the dues and vacate the house on 31 dec 2020 and i have the audio and video recording what they spoke and threatening sometimes .but now they are saying we need 6 months time and i dont have trust on them . if i go legal according to new tenancy act 2017whether i can claim all the dues and I am in much depression because of them because if i file a case it will take many years to get judgement so what i can do .please explain briefly. and can i lodge a complaint against tenant

continue
Vanita Chauhan   09 January 2021 at 19:58

Duped into selling a house

I had a house on my name which was paid for by me. My father (now deceased) duped me into signing the documents. He then went on to sell the house and then purchased another house using the proceeds from my house.
My father passed away and legally my mother is the heir. My mother denies it, inspite of knowing the details. I have three siblings who want a share in the house, although it should legally be mine. I live in another city and all the documents are with my siblings/mother who do not want to share it.
What should be my next step? What documents do I need to prove that they do not deserve a share in that house.

continue
aisha Patel   02 January 2021 at 21:28

Porn websites run and its earning

If p*rn is illegal in India, then the business and the income so earned is also considered illegal. But I have a quarry that if p*rn is illegal in India then how some big Indian p*rn sites like antarvasna.com and others are surviving and most important is that how do they manage their earning.. It's Important plz must reply soon.

continue
Anonymous   02 January 2021 at 20:00

Role of the executor in the will

Is there any issue in adding an Executor in the Will?

What is the procedure if the Executor does not execute the Will?

continue
Anonymous   30 December 2020 at 11:49

Cancelled marriage before engagement by phone call.

I have cancelled my marriage before engagement by phone call. We have decided to marry each other before lockdown and after lockdown due to family misunderstanding, i have cancelled the marriage.

In this period, i havn't met her or spoke to her on phone. we just had a chat conversation and told her to do IT course.

On the next morning after informing them about the cancellation. They have come up with 40-50 people to beat me and my family. In addition, they have also damaged my house property and demanded for 10 lakhs Rupees.

At last, after the long debat, they have decided to take 3 lakhs Rupees as compensation as they are saying they have booked marriage hall and purchased cloths.

I lost my dignity and i am not able to digest this.

Please advice, what to do? Do i have to pay money to them or fight with them.

They are very dangerous and my house is nearer to their place.

If i have to pay, do i have to take any written statement as a proof.

Please give me suggestions. I am feeling helpless.

continue
Arjun Arjun   18 December 2020 at 07:08

Wife not coming back

My marriage was in 2018.In 2020 September, my wife went to her parents house purportedly for writing competitive exams.But after that she did not come back. When I asked her date of coming back, she vaguely said in January 2021 she has exam and that about February and others she does not know. This incident happened on 3/12/20.After that she stopped calling me and started ignoring my calls. I am not able to see my child also. Her father told me that as I had not gone for her sister's marriage, He needs to think again for sending his wife and grandson to my house.They all(she,her parents, relatives) stopped attending my calls. Her mother last year had told me to get transfer near their house and live in their house. But I had not succumbed to their plans. Kindly advise me how I can get divorce with custody of child

continue
Anonymous   14 December 2020 at 15:47

Validity of notary agreement

Hello Sir,
I was done notarized agreement in Mar'20 to purchase agriculture land of 4 acre.
Out of 4 acre land, 3 acre land were separated on his name and 1 acre land is unseparated with other relatives.
In notarized agreement, we were given 3 months timeline to seller for separation of his 1 acre land on his individual name. Due to Corona lockdown, we given verbal extension for document correction and decided to do registry post Diwali vacation.
Now seller got higher offer from other person and he don't want to sell land to me.
Need support, whether notarized agreement is still valid or expired post 6 months?

continue