IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Queries Participated

Apurva Kumar   31 January 2014 at 20:56

Trust law in india

Dear, Mam/Sir,
I would like to know that while forming a educational or any type of trust how many minimum and maximum number of person can be made its member or can jointly form a trust is there any maximum limit along with minimum. And can two or more member of same family can be member same trust at same time?

Apurva Kr.

Apurva Kumar   20 June 2012 at 09:32

Service law

A person was under suspension in the meantime he died will his son or daughter or any dependent shall have right to claim for compensatory job and other relief?? case law if any.

Apurva Kumar   20 June 2012 at 09:28


if a person want to adopt a child apart from rules prescribed under act is there any legal process to legalize the adoption i.e suit for such in dist court or registration of such document???? kindly tell if any.

sushil   09 June 2012 at 11:02

I want to marry with my father sister daughter

Hi Sir
it sushil i want to ask that me&my cousin sister we are in love from 4 years and now we are plannig to marry with her and my family have no problem,and her mummy dont have problem coz she will be with me together in because her father had been expired from six years before,but the problem is it is legal to marry with her,coz i dont want to loss her beacuse her uncles dont know about it and in that they will take legal act, about that please i beg you help me

give me suggestions how to do it

Apurva Kumar   02 February 2012 at 00:00


can ny 1 provide me soft copy of scc vol 1 pg 1 or wt was held in this case??

Thanking u all in anticipation!!

Shamik   26 January 2012 at 19:43

Giving in rent or sub-licence of licence of registered pharmacist

My friend is a registered Pharmacist. Can he give his license in lease or rent to a drug store for some monetary consideration? Can there be proper legal contract for this?

Apurva Kumar   28 September 2010 at 20:54

about NGO?

I want to register an NGO in Bihar specially patna. Please suggest me, the process.?

Adv. Apurva!

Apurva Kumar   16 August 2010 at 13:17

custody and dispute

after the death of husband the widow was left with almost 1 and half year male child and she is presently working at shimla and her in-laws did not objected any of her wish and politely moved with her and their grandchild to her place of working. suddenly after someday she started behaving very rudely and ask her in-laws to leave her alone with her child and ask them to return back to their place and house at patiala now the question to YOU all member is that what legal remedy do her innocent in-laws is having in these circumstance as their only wish is to leave life peacefully with her daughter-in-law and grandchild they are also ready to remarry their daughter-in-law free of her wish!
i need answer from both aspect of the case i.e from the side of in-laws and daughter-in-law??

Apurva Kr!!

Apurva Kumar   08 May 2010 at 17:17

complete judgement!!!

Anybody having full text or soft copy of Kasab judement which was recently pronounced!!!!!!

Apurva Kumar   09 February 2010 at 23:07


Can anyone provide me format of appeal U/S-302 & 201 to be filed @ HIGH COURT?
and case law in favor,as one of the P.W has become hostile?

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query