LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dilip   04 December 2023 at 13:59

not providing water supply and distributing other water

I am the member of housing society and our society is mis using is power and distributing water to the near attached slum people and building members not getting adequate water and society is just telling water problem hai aur abhi Pani ni hai I am.from.mumbai Andheri area pla help how I can complaint against the society

murali   04 December 2023 at 09:04

Official tour by employee


I request some information regarding Official Tour amount reimbursement.

1.For any reason other than official reason , if employee travels through longest route to the destination while performing official journey(onward journey), whether the employee can claim the ticket fare equivalent to the direct route(make a request to the employer to restrict the ticket amount for reimbursement to the shortest route ticket amount) .

2.if employee travels in other than short route , whether the employer can stop to reimburse even the amount equivalent to short route amount and cause financial loss to the employee .

Any data/ Guidelines/circulars/notings/declarations/ clarifications in this subject matter may kindly be issued .

Bhargav   03 December 2023 at 21:11

Find advocate to start law career

i am from Hyderabad , completed LLB and want to start a career as advocate
i am searching for a good senior advocate to learn
where to search and how to approach senior advocate
can any one help me

Anonymous   29 November 2023 at 23:29

Business query

I run a business through partnership firm. I have the trade license, PAN Card and partnership deed.
Age of my firm is only 2 months. Not opened a bank account till now.
Now I want to change it to a sole proprietorship company.
My queries are
1. Shall I need to prepare a dissolution deed
2. How to change details in trade License and pan card

prakash kaveri   29 November 2023 at 21:59

Can i cancel the car and get the full refund

Hi Team,

I brought the New VW car this week. I paid the arund 2500 cash and remaining from Bank loan ( around 13.5 L). Now after 2 days my car broke down. Service center claiming that its clutch and wear and tear Item hence I need pay the charges. however I dove only one kilometer.

My question here can I cancel the car and get the full refund, do I get the roadtax and insurance amount refund.

what is the procedure to initiate the same.

Thank you

Ziaur Rahman   29 November 2023 at 12:06

Remedy against the refusal to accept the summons

What's remedy if the opposite party in a consumer protection act case refused to accept the application and summons issued by registered post by the consumer forum? The forum insists for its service upon the opposite parties to proceed further instead of going ex-parte.

Ashish Kumar   29 November 2023 at 09:29

Society levying penalty for alleged act of my 5 year old kid


MC has been alleging that my kid who was playing in lift corridor broke the fire Sprinkler which caused entering of water in lifts. One of the lift isn't working any MC has asked me to bear the entire bill.

What is legal remedies I have

Anonymous   28 November 2023 at 07:31

Can a state government employee contest as mla (politics)

Sir/Mam, am working as AEE in Water Resources Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh since 10 years. I am 38 years old.

I would like to contest as MLA in coming Assembly Elections of AP.

Am i eligible to contest as MLA

Please provide the relavent information

Anonymous   27 November 2023 at 12:24

Searching assignment writing services

I am in search of law assignment writing services. I am running a website and have a lot of work to do for my business and personal life. I don't have enough time to make my university assignment by my own. Kindly mention some pocket-friendly law assignment writing services.

Anonymous   27 November 2023 at 09:09

Enrolment process

For Tamilnadu & pondicherry bar council enrolment, i got my form 7 signed by a senior counsel and for application process I couldn’t find his name while entering his enrolment number for uploading online. I also tried his SC number