Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   07 October 2023 at 02:07

Welfare fund

At the age of 41 i enrolled as an advocate in ap bar council... I am not eligible to join as a member for the welfare fund as I crossed 35 years. Why I have to pay welfare of others as I am not in welfare and nobody bothers about my welfare


Anonymous   03 October 2023 at 16:13

Trust defacto trustee

Can Defacto trustee work on his trust

Balaji   02 October 2023 at 12:23

Parking fine charges in cooperative housing society

Can society make rules for parking fine, is that rule should be passed in Agm or internal mc meeting.

Prakash   01 October 2023 at 17:37

Senior citizens welfare & maintenance act

Whether a govt servant who is respondent in the complaint filed by his senior citizen mother, will face any departmental action as per Kerala Service Rules ?

Smrity K   29 September 2023 at 19:34

Repair funds utilization

How much funds can be utilized out of repair funds of a housing society.

We have estimated cost of 14 lac max, even though the society has 6 lac repair funds they say that only 4 lac can be used , and asking the members to contribute 10 lac

Can someone advice

Smrity K   29 September 2023 at 14:01

Maintenance charges of shop owners of housing society

Our society consists of two 2 bhk AND 1 bhk flats and some shops . Our maintenance charges covers equal amount for the common services and Sinking fund and Repairs are charged as per the Area. Shop owners are not charged according to the commercial rates. while they are charged as mentioned above, however electricity charges are levied only Rs.100 and no water charges are charged. We therefore end up paying more maintenance even though living in 1bhk. They say it is not written in the bye laws to charge more.

My query is that they had purchased at commercial rate, will sell at commercial rate. They earn from the maintenance of the structure. Therefore is it not correct to charge at commercial rates.

Please advice. Also what is the correct way to charge these shops. T

Anonymous   26 September 2023 at 10:20

Legal heirs

Hi All, I'm based out of Mumbai. I bought a property a couple of years ago where my parents funded 50% of the money from selling their old flat. I had taken a Home loan with an additional amount to renovate the house. While purchasing my sisters forcefully asked me to add my mother (76) as a co-owner of this flat. Post 6-7 months my mother passed away.
I planned to transfer my existing loan to a new bank due to the high ROI % post increase in repo rate.

During this process, the bank asked for an NOC from my sisters as my mother was a co-owner of this flat. One of my sisters is refusing to give out that NOC as she wants to keep her stake as an heir of my mother. However, she has no objection to me transferring the loan to another bank. The bank's legal team is not accepting this fact and needs a clearance on NOC for security purposes.

What can be done here.

Anonymous   25 September 2023 at 20:20

Associate member intending to become member of committee

Posting you just to have opinion.
1. Share certificate no. In application is not mentioned.
2. We have never met/ seen the owner.
3. Owner hasn't attended most of the AGMs including last 5 years.
4. Address /Contact number not mentioned in application.
Is the application valid?
What queries will have to be made with applicant/ owner?

Anonymous   25 September 2023 at 15:28


Regarding EWS, I stay seperate from my in-laws with my husband in the same city in a rented place. So will my in-laws' held property be considered

VASANT SAWANT   23 September 2023 at 22:47

Approach road

Adjunct to our house Government forest land encroached by third party with boundary wall leaving no approach road either side to the main road. Requested to concerned district authorities for a 12 feet approach road from my house.But to date no approach road provided.Please advise what is legal way for permanent inhabitants dweller for approach road