LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Anonymous   13 April 2022 at 21:02

Which act to register the society association

We are interested to get our society registered in bangalore under 1972. But recently we checked with RERA and as per RERA it is being advised to register under Cooperation Society act 1959.
Now we are confused as we are more a group of residential apartment ,so which law to follow ? what are the requirements to get the society registered under these act?
how are these act different -which has more legality and reserves our right as owners or the society ?

continue
Zeeshan   13 April 2022 at 19:46

Validity of gpa

My mother has filed a case of eviction against a very old tenant on the basis of a registered GPA of year 1984. The property was in Delhi & was registered at Ghaziabad as registry was not allowed at that time in Delhi. (1984). We have full registered chain of owners from the year 1960.

The tenant claim himself as the owner and also filled fake 'unregistered' GPA Papers. He also made and filed 'registry' of the shop in which he himself is the seller and purchaser. His registry was done after my mother filed the case of eviction.
The case of eviction was dismissed as the tenant denied landlord-tenant relation.

Later my mother filled the case of declaration. There, after paperwork, evidence of my mother started. She was crossed on 1 date.

Now later, the tenant filed an application under Order 7 Rule 11 CPC stating that the case is not valid as the Supreme court in Suraj lamp vs Haryana states that GPA is an invalid document.

Please suggest:-

1) Is the tenant saying the right thing? My GPA is older than the Suraj lamp case.
2) What will be my counter ?
3) Can the tenant filled this application in between cross examination and halt the case?

continue
shyam lal   13 April 2022 at 14:48

Division of immovable property

What is the Legal term used for division of immovable property on " percentage basis" and not by metes & bounds.

continue
Amarjit   13 April 2022 at 14:12

What is the interpretation of general rule under this act

Respected Member

What is Hindu Succession Act 1956.. Section 14,15 & 16 (What is the interpretation of General Rule under this Act)

continue
Member (Account Deleted)   09 April 2022 at 16:41

Property issue

i have no job from last 3 year and financial condition not good.
i am also mentally not well. I have condition of depression, anxiety and extreme anger, i have no money for medication. my brother are taking advantage of these conditions and want me to transfer my share on their name. they have job and they can sit and wait for years but my financial condition is not good. i need money immediately. they ae dragging the matter in the past 1 year.
i talk to police but they say we can't force them to sell

they forcefully took cash and jewelry worth 10 lakh

i have this video as evidence that they even tried to beat me for property issue.
https://youtu.be/NU5Zh2kxU3o

i don't want to go to court and wait for years. is there way i can lodge a police complaint and ask them to give me my share.

continue
shyam lal   08 April 2022 at 11:38

Mortgage of property

As per unregistered family settlement on a stamp paper witnessed and signed by all share holders in question.
Query is can I mortgage my share in the undivided property to a bank without getting a NOC from the other share holders

continue
Anonymous   07 April 2022 at 06:43

Wrong loan on aggriculture land by sbi housing

My mother taken loan from SBI Bank Jalandhar for purchase a aggriculture land joining with already purchased land we have shortage money 12 lac against 11 marla land we have total 80 Marla land sbi bank pass land purchase approved loan and mortgage aggriculture land all 80 marlas but loan section in home loan on aggriculture land
After few months later mother serious health heart' problems started admitted in hospital
Critical medical problems and huge money spent on treatment
SBI account NPA
Bank manager not agree to settlement
We offer money with all interest but refused
We filled case at Hon'ble Court DRT chd as orders deposit 3 lc we deposited and offered full amount settlement but there some sarc manger never given chance given much harrasment to mother and my mother expired
Do to the manger harrasment
and till date sbi bank not given documents or not sattelled my case of loan after long time some manager told us SBI sale land to ARCIL company verbal information not on documents
and on visit our agricultural land the ARCIL installed company board under sarfesi act 2002
Sale proceedings we contact them manger said we sold on e auction how it can possible without notice we ask them but not replying
On futher advice what we do

continue
Anonymous   06 April 2022 at 17:50

Making pedhi namu with new added names of 3 rd generation.

The names mentioned in the property are all dead. ( Grandmother & Maternal Uncle's) . The birth or the death certificate of my grandmother and one of my uncle's out of 2 is not available as they all died in South Africa. All were Indian Origin by birth but emigrated to South Africa and now all are dead. Two daughters of my grandmother ( one my mother and my aunt ) is also dead. We are the granddaughters to the ancestral property. What should be done in such a case to aquire the property ? My cousins are not taking any interest in this Indian property.

continue
Member (Account Deleted)   06 April 2022 at 09:57

Property issue

i have no job from last 3 year and financial condition not good. i am also mentally not well. I have condition of depression, anxiety and extreme anger, i have no money for medication.

my brother are taking advantage of these conditions and want me to transfer my share on their name. they have job and they can sit and wait for years but my financial condition is not good. i need money immediately. they ae dragging the matter in the past 1 year. i talk to police but they say we can't force them to sell

https://youtu.be/NU5Zh2kxU3o

continue
Member (Account Deleted)   04 April 2022 at 10:45

Property issue

i have property issue.
i am also mentally not well. i have no money for edication.

my brother are taking advantage of these conditions and want me to transfer my share on their name.
they have job and they can sit and wait for years but my finnacial condition is not good. i need money immediatly. they ae dragging the matter since 1 year.

https://youtu.be/NU5Zh2kxU3o

i don't want to goto court and wait for years. is there way i cn lodge a police complaijn and ask them to give me my share.

continue