LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Anonymous   11 March 2022 at 02:00

Mortgage deed and agreement to sale

Dear Experts,
Here is my query presented point wise as
1) My uncle has entered into registered agreement to sale with the owner, as the buyer of an apartment.
2) He then mortgaged the said apartment via registered mortgage deed, with the bank for home loan.
3) He had paid the mortgage money (home loan) and the bank is OK with the issuance of NOC.
*Please note that bank has given the loan on Reg. agreement to sale only and there exists NO Sale Deed for the apartment.

My query, how to nullify the charge created by reg mortgage deed. Reconveyance, possible? As there exist no title deed (sale deed for reconyance), is it possible for the bank to reconvey the mortgaged property?
If there exists any way out to clear off the charge of mortgage from the apartment, which was agreed to be purchased by my uncle, please guide.

continue
Member (Account Deleted)   05 March 2022 at 03:20

Power of attorney issue

in year 1998 my father make a general power of attorney on my name.
he expires in 2004.
his power of attorney is still valid.
We have property which is still on my fathers name and we want to sell now.
transferring property on my name is little time consuming. Can i use power of attorney and close the deal.

continue
aslamskhan   19 February 2022 at 13:59

New electric meter connection

Hello! Sir kindly find out as I have copy of agreement sale deed on my father's name. on the basis of that and his death certificate and an Affidavit will I be able to get new electric meter connection...
The proof I have on my name of same address is Aadhar Card. Voter I.d ration card water connection from Muncipality gas connection....

continue
jeeva chandru   18 February 2022 at 13:03

Bank asks to submit original documents again

Hi,

I have submitted my sale deed to the bank along with my loan application but the problem is they haven't provided the acknowledgment, They called and told me after 4 years that you haven't submitted the documents with the bank and need to submit them within 10 days. IS this possible they can sanction the loan without the document?

Can I file an RTI or complaint against the bank without acknowledgment?

Please provide some advice.

Thanks,
Jeeva

continue
AJAY KUMAR RAJVANSHI   17 February 2022 at 15:04

Typographical error in name of e-stamp purchaser

I paid for stamp duty for registration through a third party. But this vendor has inadvertently written 'Vijay' in place of 'Ajay' during the payment of stamp duty. However, in the registered agreement, my name is correct and also registration has been done with the correct name and issued index-2.

But now I am in confusion whether this can bring any problem in future to me as the payer name is different from the registered buyer name. Pls, help me to sort out the problem.

continue
Anonymous   06 February 2022 at 02:58

Will writing procedure

My mother made a will under my name though the will is not registered she have made only notarized the will with 2 witness attach to it. whether the will is valid or not as the will is not registered.

continue
Parthiban   28 January 2022 at 10:49

Missing of original deed reg

Original document got missed and have lodged a police complaint they have issued CSR, and demanded for NTC, but the police are not in an intension to issue an FIR nor NTC,, what shall be done,, its been almost 4 to 5 months after getting CSR

continue
shyam lal   26 January 2022 at 06:35

Legal notice

A person met with an accident and lost his memory ...later it was found before the accident he has committed a crime
.Query..can he be served a Legal notice?

continue
Anonymous   17 January 2022 at 22:40

Power of attorney

Namaste sir

1) i'm in a process of buying property in Bangalore but the seller is NRI residing at America

2) The sellers brother lives in Delhi

3) The NRI seller if adjudicate POA at Delhi in his brothers name

4) Can we use the Delhi adjudicated POA for Bangalore property registration and transactions

Please advise

Narahari

continue
Anonymous   16 January 2022 at 20:11

Name change of wife after marriage

Hi,

My mother(widow) already has my fathers surname on all her legal documents. However, she doesn't have any affidavit/document stating how she got this name after getting married.

Can she now make an affidavit of "Name change after getting married" and give the publications in 2 local daily newspapers.

Will this be considered valid?

Thanks!

continue