FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous   24 September 2022 at 04:26

Passport renewal issue

Hi sir,
I am from hyderabad and I am facing issue to renew my password as my father name is minor different in my all education certificate but the pronunciation is same.
As you known it is difficult to change the father name in all educational document.kindly help me with this issue. I want to apply for further studies in abroad and without renewal I can't go . Please help me

Jayant Tiwari   18 September 2022 at 14:26

Rectification deed and index 2

We have done correction/ Rectification deed with builder for carpet area correction, should we get new index 2 from Registraar office Pimpri Chinchwad.
From Pune Maharashtra

VKSELECTRONICS VELLORE   05 September 2022 at 17:39

missing of parent documents

My mother missed parent document of his house As per procedure she logged compliant on police portal 3 month before
til its under process
Where i approached for FIR copy more over NoN-traceable certificate Required for Family settlement?
need guidence

Mandarin   02 September 2022 at 13:28

Mhada allotment letter registration

I am looking to purchase a flat from first buyer in MHADA building which was constructed 7 years ago. The lock-in period of 5 years is complete. The bank has given clearance from legal and valuation point of view. However, the original allotment letter / possession letter was not registered by the first buyer. He has paid the stamp as required by MHADA.

But my property agent insists on the registration (adjudication) of possession letter which would cost a big amount as MHADA calculated stamp duty was lesser than market rate stamp duty applicable at the time and also includes penalty for delay in registration.

The agent claims this will be required at the time of conveyance and would cause an even larger penalty at 2% every month. The two lawyers I visited could not give a clear answer.

Is this registration/adjudication really required? If yes, who should pay the cost, myself (buyer) or the the seller?

shyam lal   20 August 2022 at 16:15

Authority letter/ poa

What is advisable to give a Authority letter or PoA to a person. in respect to dispose ing/selling of immovable property..

J J Varma   18 August 2022 at 10:45

Transfer of housing society joint share certificate

Dear sir,

I'm trying to help a neighbour who holds a property jointly in our Housing Society. The Primary Member has recently expired. The surviving associate member wants the share certificate transferred fully in her name.

How does one proceed in this case?

Best regards,

JJ Varma

Anonymous   13 August 2022 at 10:16

How to make back date obc-ncl certificate...?

How to make back date OBC-NCL certificate...?

Anonymous   10 August 2022 at 19:42

Sub caste carrection surname add

my name is a Kashinath A Wagamore but in my educational documents my name is Kashinath A
my caste SC/ samagara but educational dacuments my caste SC/ adikarnataka how to carrection

Anonymous   10 August 2022 at 13:02

Nhai authority & tax authority -reg

Dear Sir,

When my mother in law died recently, she mentioned some of the property acquired by NHAI for the outer ring road in 1990 to 95.

She said that compensation money also was not obtained from such department authority and that the area abounded near Korattur Village for the outer ring road project at Padi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

Where would be approached if money is allotted or not? And Kindly guide us to get the details.

Second thing that time balance rescued land tax payment also paid to concern revenue department too and we want get tax receipt from such authority for evidence.


Anonymous   09 August 2022 at 18:43

About fake sc certficate

I have got scheduled caste certificate by blood relation of my uncle.My uncle got it normally.Actually what happens ,One day one of my neighbour told me that,you have your blood relation scheduled caste certificate of your uncle and you could get from it.I agreed about that because I was at the year 1990 at about 18+ age and was no knowledge about that.I am not scheduled caste and doing job with this certificate.What could I do now?

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query