Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreeranganath T V   15 December 2021 at 12:34

Need gift deed copy or document in kannada.

Dear Team, I required gift deed copy in kannada format where my father in law gives some money to his daughter mean my wife as gift, for which need gift deed copy to execute. Please help some one. Send copy or format to

Y Singh N Rajput   05 December 2021 at 16:02

Death certificate

A person is missing more than 7 years. A police report was lodged soon after he got missing. Now police hos given a certificate about this that they could not find him. Now who will his death certificate or police certificate would suffice - mutation of some property to done his heir name. Please let me know whole procedure.

Anonymous   04 December 2021 at 15:54

Name change

My full name (name 1) stated in my all educational documents, aadhar card, passport etc is somewhat differnt than my name mentioned (name 2) in other places like my pan card, marriage certificate, full name of wife, son and daughter and all their documents like passport, eduaction certificates, aadhar cards, etc.
What should I do to officially declare that I m the same person bearing name 1 and name 2. My purpose to do this to avoid further complications in future.

shyam lal   03 December 2021 at 08:17

Sale of share in property

In a unregistered MoU of family settlement pertaining to unmovable property where in it is mentioned that shares are to be divided on percentage basis 25%/25%/25%/ & 25%.

It to be noted that no where in the aggreed & signed by all share holders in the said MoU mentions that in a situation if one wants to sell his 25% share to a willing buyer he has to intimate, or get a NOC from the rest of the share holders
Query there any legal wrong doing in this type of sale?

shyam lal   19 November 2021 at 08:42

Transfer of property share

A deceased mother(widow) leaves a registered WILL in respect to her self acquired immovable property mentioning shares to be divided among adult siblings.Situation is till date the property in question is still in mothers name in the Registrar office and in the Municipal records.Situation is one of the sibling wants to give his share to the other brother with out any consideration.Query --what is the Legal procedure for transfer of the given circumstances Can he write a WIll?

Anonymous   15 November 2021 at 21:58

Mismatch in father surname

Dear Sir/Madam(Please Help)
In my own documents (10th class,12th class, graduation,adhar,pan,voter)The Father Name is "Mohan Lal"
and my father Own documents name have "Mohan Sharma"

Is there problem in UPSC cse documents what should I do?

Anonymous   30 October 2021 at 20:37

Cash gift deed

I want to give money to my sister and register the money transfer by a Gift Deed. Do I have to pay stamp duty in Delhi? And how much % will I have to pay as Stamp duty?

Raju Juneja   14 October 2021 at 21:24

Forget to register huda conveyance deed

I purchased a plot in huda and had sale deed for my plot in 2010 and now i came to know that last party didn't registered his conveyance deed and without registration they sold his plot and sale deeded to me, n now i don't know where is that party, so what i have to do now

rajiv sharma   12 October 2021 at 13:10

Gift deed cost for immovable property

A mother is owner of a constructed plot with 4 floors and wants to gift 4 floors equally between her two sons. So wants to know, can one single gift deed be made wherein all 4 floors be gifted such that 2 floors can be in given to both son. Or floor wise gift deed can be prepared. Please suggest best way for it, considering minimum stamp duty.

Hemant Mehta   10 October 2021 at 23:03


Below is the draft of a will, which I have complied after gathering information from online platforms. Kindly check and suggest if corrections are required.
There is one question from my side, if answered I would be highly obliged:
Ques. Does this WILL has to be printed on a stamp paper or just a plain good quality paper would be enough?

Thanks, in anticipation

With Warm Regards

This is the last Will and testament made at ……. on this …………….day of 2021 by Smt ……………………. Daughter of ……………………resident of ………..……………………………………………………… (hereinafter called the Testator).
Whereas the Testator is the sole lawful owner of immovable property .……………. …………….
Whereas the Testator out of her free will makes this final will that after her death all his rights in the said property shall go to Smt……………………………………………………… who shall be entitled to own and possess the same absolutely.
The testator declares that that is her Last WILL in respect of the said property and has been executed by her own free will. Without any force, compulsion, coercion, fraud, undue influence of allurement from anyone whatsoever. While in possession of sound health and a disposing mind and do understand the consequences of the same.
In witness whereof I, the testator has executed this Will on the day, month and year above first mentioned, in presence of the following witnesses who have attested this will in the presence of the testator.

(full Name)
Aadhaar No. :
1. Name :

Address :

Aadhaar No. :


2. Name :

Address :

Aadhaar No. :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query