LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhishek   04 July 2009 at 12:28

Do we require an architech certificate for filing injuction

Dear Sir,

I would like to know that while filing a suit for injuction do we require an architect certificate which provides details of the value of the property.
it would kind of you to provide a brief on this.

Thanking You


Abhishek Mishrra

Divya Michelle Rajiva   04 July 2009 at 12:17

Banking Related

I had applied for a platinum credit card which i never received. I only got to know that a card was dispatched to me when the bank called for the annual charge at which time i informed them that i never received the card. Despite me informing them of this, they deducted the amount from my savings account without my approval. After several written communications to the bank they promised to reimburse the amount but still haven't. This has also impacted my credit history. What options do i have?

Amit   04 July 2009 at 11:57

Maharashtra Industrial Policy

Dear All,

Please tell me from where I will get the Information about the Maharashtra Industrial Policy latest.

Amit, Pune

sandip   04 July 2009 at 11:34

standards of weights and mesurment act

Dear All,

I am working with an International Clothing Brand. I wanted to know the exact requirements to be printed on the Label of any garment.


Sandip K

malashree   04 July 2009 at 10:59

unprobated unregistered will on plain paper

An unprobated/unregistered will which shows the date 1.9.1989 has been produced in the Court on a plain paper. Although the signature of the testator has been challenged as the same clearly indicated forgery, however, I want to know whether the age can be ascertained about the paper and the signatre by an expert including forensic examination. Secondly, does this sort of will stands valid in the court of law and related judgements delivered by the Higher Courts.

Adv. Deepak   04 July 2009 at 00:23

Divorce - withdrawal of petition.

A has filed divorce petition against his wife B on the ground of adultery with C. Now, A decides to take her wife back for cohabitation by withdrawing the case. If A want to withdraw the case, it will be withdrawn for both B and C. Then afterwards, if A wants to initiate criminal proceedings against C, is it possible. How to withdraw the case by keeping grounds against C live. Your expert opinion is highly solicited.

Sanjeev   03 July 2009 at 22:30

ESI Provisions

If the workers engaged by a contractor are less then the prescribed limit under ESI act and the principal employer is covered under ESI, is ESI applicable on the Contractor, if yes how and under which section or clause of the act?

Rekha.....   03 July 2009 at 22:20

ELectricity Act 2003

Dear Sir/ Ma’am
our client trapped into the “ Electricity theft “ and received the notice from the Electricity Board to pay immediately Rs. 35,739.70 under Electricity Act 2003 u/s. 135.
The fact of the matter is that our client has informed by a written request to the electricity Board on 21/10/2008 to replace the meter immediately as gas was cming out because of loose connection and seal was broken by our client for safety on 20/10/2008 and paid Rs. 70=00 as a meter repair charges and hving receipt for the same. No action has been taken so far. Our client has paid rs. 140=00 as a energy charges on 03/04/2009.
Again on 17/06/2009 the official of the EB removed the said meter because of broken seal. Our client has written request to the EB on 19/06/2009 for the appreciation of previous facts. On 18/06/2009 the EB has issued the notice to our client to pay immediately Rs. 35,739.70 with report of investigation and Electricity Bill.
Can V file a complaint under consumer Protection Act or other alternative……? Please inform as early as possible

It is for Personal Use sir

satan   03 July 2009 at 21:53

Refund from builder

I booked a flat in 2006 with M Tech Builders and invested Rs 130000/by cheque. There was no development and I submitted an application for refund in Nov 2008 along with original receipt etc. duly received by them.Till today I have not received any money back despite several reminders by phone. I have sent a notice by email. I want to know about the jurisdiction of court in this case. M Tech is Delhi based company whereas I live in Gurgaon. In which District forum, I can lodge a case? An early reply shall be of immense help.


Anil Kapur

Rekha.....   03 July 2009 at 20:41


Dear Sir/Ma’am

Our clients got married and registered their marriage in 2004 and also obtained passport from the concerned authority in the same year i.e 2004. They separated legally by filling divorce petition u/s. 13B of HMAct and order passed in 2006. Again they got married in this year bt till they hv not registered their marriage.
My question is whether they can get visa form their old passport or they should apply for a new and fresh passport

Thanks in advance