LAW Courses

rajesh saluja   20 March 2008 at 10:05

housing society open parking

i have not purchased open parking from builder on the grounnd that builder cannot sell open parking the managing committee took contrary view and passed resolution that they will charge rs1000/p.m for car park &chargers100 from those who bought from builder in our soc quite no of members have bought more then 2 open parking buy paying rs 10000/ by cheque rs 65000/ in cash to builder. i have pd rs10000/ to soc. the sec is refusing my soc maintenance cheque since iam not paying rs1000/ charge with the result i am attracting componding inton outstanding.I want to know whether my stand is correct are there any high judgement in these regard

continue
Member (Account Deleted)   20 March 2008 at 09:31

Difference between trial court and HC proceedings.

Dear Sirs,

I wish to know how a trial court proceeding differs from a High Court proceeding? In other words, is a case argued in the same manner in both the courts?

continue
Priya   20 March 2008 at 06:49

Abortion and Privacy

What are the informations required by the hospital or dr who performs abortion for a single woman? Are these data private? Who has legal rights to take this data from the hospital? What if the abortion was conducted with the consent of the man invloved. Does he have any rights to legally take the information from the hospital as proof of abortion?

continue
Priya   20 March 2008 at 06:47

Abortion & Privacy

continue
Priya   20 March 2008 at 06:40

Contract for rights on Property

Property was purchased in my name by my father [from his earnings]. There is no gift deed. To avoid legal complications instead of transfering the property to three persons [married & separated daughter, mother & myself, a major unmarried daughter] can i have an agreement giving both of them rights on the property? I also have a married brother with 2 minor sons. Who are the people who should be part of this agreement? Who have legal rights to question this agreement? Am I saving the three of us from legal complications with regard to transfer or sale of this property in future. What are the rights each of us get if the agreement is only in writing on a stamp paper? How important is registration for each of us to have rights?

continue
Priya   20 March 2008 at 06:19

Transfer of gift recd

What would be the formalities to transfer a property received as gift from father to sister and mother so that all three of us have legal rights on them. The property has three houses in one building. Also is the father's assent required as it is was purchased from his earnings. Who are the people who have legal rights to question this transfer?

continue
Priya   20 March 2008 at 06:08

Tax - Property recd as gift

I want to know ones legal obligations when one receives gift from father [from his salary]. Gift being a house in a metro.

continue
Abhimanyu Soni   19 March 2008 at 16:50

Recruitment matter

I would really appreciate that if you can help me on this. As I am working with a US Staffing company and now I am moving to Domestic Recruitments. As in US Staffing we have clients in US and we have a kind of contract with them that our consultant will work on your project for particular time. And after that he/she will be released and can do work anywhere else. It’s an outsourcing work. I want to know that how it works in Domestic Market. As Over here the Standard rule is that the consultancy will give you a consultant and charge 8.33% of his annual salary. And will give the replacement for that consultant if he / she leave that company within 3 months of the joining date. So, what I want to know for you all that is their anything that if the consultant leaves in 2 months then we have to give the replacement of that guy and if again he leave in 1 month then again we have to give the consultant to the company for free?

Please help me answer this.....

continue
VINOD JINDAL   19 March 2008 at 15:27

CHANGE OF WIFE NAME

sir,
before marriage the name of my wife was POONAM SINGLA and after marriage we have change her name to POOJA JINDAL. Now pls guide how can we change her name permanently for all offical and legal purposes.

continue