Becoming an advocate

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
26 September 2020

I completed my LLB in 2015 but could not proceed ahead as I was in job. Now i am retiring. how do i proceed with becoming a registered lawyer. I have only completed LLB and nothing after that. Thanks

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
27 September 2020

Dear Mr./ Ms Anonymous,
Get yourself enrolled with your State Bar Council and join a Senior to learn alphabets of profession.
Hope you must have been given some name by your parents, is there any problem in mentioning your name as "author" of this post ??
Best wishes

A. A. JOSEOnline (Expert)
27 September 2020

First of all, your naming ceremony should be done and you should get a proper name as there is no provision to be an anonymous Advocate. After getting a proper name, you may enrol in the Bar Council concerned.

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
27 September 2020

Where did u complete the Llb?

Isaac GabrielOnline (Expert)
27 September 2020

Where did u complete the Llb? Did you approach the BAR council

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
27 September 2020

Apply to be enrolled with the state bar council.

Take help of local bar association / bar council member if available at your center.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
27 September 2020

You can apply to the Bar Council in your enrollment. However, the enrollment granted would be provisional until you clear the All India Bar Examination.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
27 September 2020

You shall apply to the State Bar Counsel of your State. There you may take help from other advocates if doubts when approaching the Bar council.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



IPC Grand Course     |    x