LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

beaten by g.f. brother

(Querist) 10 May 2016 This query is : Resolved 
My g.f. have elder brother.and he hit me on legs with a sticks...he hits 4 5 stick on my leg........and crowd gatherd there....what legal procedure for fir....
shrikant (Expert) 10 May 2016
Make Complaint in writing to to the officer in charge of police station having jurisdiction over area where incident happened
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 10 May 2016
No brother in Indian society likes that his sister fall in such relations.

You can lodge police complaint, if police does not lodge FIR, can file direct complaint with the Magistrate.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 10 May 2016
go home and keep quite (unless you have a bagful of spare currency and no care for your career).

The moment you give complaint to police the girl will be called to Thana and will give a statement resulting in series of allegations on you.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 10 May 2016
anyone from crowd ready to be witness?

any medical got done after scuffle?
Kumar Doab (Expert) 10 May 2016
Discuss the matter and evidence with your lawyer.

Avoid such relationships.

shakti (Querist) 11 May 2016
Yaa witness was present there...he is got facture in my leg....medical was done ....
shakti (Querist) 11 May 2016
What will effect on opposite party.....can he go to jail......?
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 11 May 2016
Depends on what view is taken by the police.

You can also be jailed on true and false grounds, cross case can be registered.

If you are inclined, first discuss with your lawyer.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 11 May 2016
now you said

"aa witness was present there...he is got facture in my leg....medical was done .... "

why you had hiddent these facts earlier. Come out with more facts.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 11 May 2016
you said

"...can he go to jail......? "

let full facts come and only then it can be said that who can go to Jail.
SAINATH DEVALLA (Expert) 22 May 2016
Dear Querist, U have not mentioned the reasons as to why UR GF's brother beat U? Come out with the facts in detail for a better suggestion.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query