Bail in 498A

Guest (Querist)

I took bail for myself(Husband) was granted from district court it was rejected at lower court.

Now I have to apply for bail for my parents and my sisters and BIL. The charges dont include Sec 323 but 498A/406/502.

My parents are above 70 yrs shall I apply before for my parents or my sister or all together. Will it be difficult though its discretion of court.

Advocate Anuj Anand (Expert)

Firstly please tell are u applying for regular bail or anticipatory.if you were granted bail from sessions court then ur parents and sister will have no problem in getting bail. I can tell u certain citations which might be help to ur advocate in getting bail

Guest (Querist)

I am applying regular bail they are on anticipatory bail as chargesheet is filed.

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)

When the charge sheet is submitted then do not worry, bail would be ranted in all probability. Moreover once anticipatory bail is granted , the lower court is bound to grant regular bail.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )Online (Expert)

When they are on regular bail then no need to worry it is just formal procedure to apply for the grant after filing the chargesheet.

NOTTAM VENKATASAMY (Expert)

ONCE CHARGESHEET FILED THE ENTIRE INVESATIGATION FINISHED SO YOU GET BAIL TO ALL VERY EASILY.

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)

The lower court is bound to grant regular bail.

indrajit mukhopadhyay (Expert)

when cs have already been submitted then get bail from lower court.

Uma parameswaran (Expert)

You can put bail application for all.

Advocate Anuj Anand (Expert)

anticipatory bail can not be rejected on the ground that chargesheet has been presented. anticipatory bail can be granted any time as long as the accused has not been arrtested. since ur parents are old they will get bail and since investigation is over you too will get bail more over you are not a previous convict

Dineshwar Singh Kaushik (Expert)

If any one is on bail either regular or anticipatory for investigation stage than there is no chance of its rejection when the that person will appear before court after submission of charge sheet.

×