Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora

indrajit mukhopadhyay's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 145

+ View Full Profile

I'm a practitioner of criminal side in the court of sessions perticularly.I've been practicing for 13 years in my district court in Nadia,W.B.All my metarnal side are in this profession, my paternal grand father was also a lawyer . I've completed the ll.b degree from the calcutta university in the year 1998 subsuquently I got the enrollment from the West Bengal  Bar Association and started my career and thus  now I'm running the same family dynesty.  I've conducted a lot of renound cases in my state as defence lawyer and thus achieved a few fame in the eye of public and also in the eye of judiciary. I also go out side to conduct the cases espeicially triable by court of sessions. people in our locality regard me as a very sound lawyer.     And  my dream is to be remembered  as a great lawyer in future.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    any question over criminal law, specifically over ipc,crpc,and indian evidence act can be answered in any form or in any manner whatever be the situation,but no question in civil matter,except matrimonial law.

My area of expertise
    criminal law

My experience in the area (years):
    I've been practicing for 13 years in the court of sessions.

Organizations I belong to:
    lawyersclub

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    my article was published in crlj also.

Educational credentials:
    completed ll.b from calcutta university in the yr.1998

Award & Honors:
    as such no award was conferred but society regards me as a sound lawyer and also in the eye of the judges.

No comments on me
Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799