Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anadheenam bhoomi

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 29 July 2020 This query is : Resolved 
Anadheenam Bhoomi is there and Person wants to convert to some othes name and then wants to register to my friend( From them).
Agent promised to arranged change of names in Adnagal and To arrange New Pattada Passbook also along with NOC.on my friend name.

Is it possible to do this? Is it suggestible to go for this deal?

eq. experts to advice
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 29 July 2020
The term "Anadheenam" is used locally, which is not available in legal dictionary for forming an opinion and oblige.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 29 July 2020
But this is a land given by Govt to a family(Unknown) long time back and no body is occupied till now. Even The Sistu( Legal Term used in Andhra Pradesh - Tax/Cess) is not not paid by anybody. for a long time. So The Govt kept in her control. If actual family claimed Govt has to handover after collecting Tax/Cess(Sistu). This is a common word in Andhra and Tamil
In this case nobody claimed for a long time.
Now this land is allotted to some people ( We don't know wheteher they are real owners o not due to non availabity of records in Govt office) nearly one year back and they have Pattadar PasBooks also on their names. They want to sell to my friend through Registered Sale deed. and then New Pattadar Passbook will be issued on Buyer.

I want to check the eligibility of this land for sale and the ownership title of the Purchaser.

P. Venu (Expert) 29 July 2020
Is the land lying vacant? If not, who is in possession/occupation?
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 29 July 2020
This is vacant and recorded in Govt Records as ANADHEENAM LAND. Owner is UnKnown.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 29 July 2020
This is vacant and recorded in Govt Records as ANADHEENAM LAND. Owner is UnKnown.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 29 July 2020
Local / state law applicable, discuss in detail with local lawyer after showing him all related documents.
P. Venu (Expert) 29 July 2020
When the occupant/owner is unknown who will execute the sale deed?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 29 July 2020
in AP, Anadheenam land means the Government assigned the land to a family. In dire necessity, the landowner (to whom given) shall obtain permission from the District Collector concerned and after getting permission he can sell the land. But in the sale deed, the permission proceedings shall be noted in the document to mutate the name of the buyer in records concerned. And you shall get the nature of the land from the Sub Registrar concerned or check online.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 30 July 2020
May proceed as advised by the expert kavksatyanarayanana.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query