LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Affidavit - mismatch in name

(Querist) 02 September 2019 This query is : Resolved 
My name is John D'souza. My fathers name is Savio D'souza. The name on my share certificate is John D'souza. While the name on the pan card and aadhar card is John Savio D'souza. I have been asked to submit an affidavit of mismatch in name. Do i have to give an affidavit for :

One And The Same Person


Change in Name
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 02 September 2019
Ji,Yes. You may give an Affidavit regarding your name but it should be attested by a Notary. so consult an Advocate & Notary, he will prepare the affidavit and attest the same. You have to pay Notary fees.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 03 September 2019
given facts do not indicate need to change of name.

It can be affidavit of being one and same person and keep multiple copies attested.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 03 September 2019
Vague and confusing statement.
It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/document, guidance and proceeding.
P. Venu (Expert) 03 September 2019
It is sufficient that the affidavit explains that both names are of one and the same person. Generally, Notaries have the standard proforma for such affidavits.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :