LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

About practice start in the field of taxation

(Querist) 24 June 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir/ maidum,
i have passed LL.B. in 2013 and i want to start practice in the field of taxation Because my study background is commerce. so i am searching a senior advocate.

please help me sir / maidum
Khaleel Ahmed (Expert) 24 June 2013
You are advised to contact with your local tax practitioners.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 24 June 2013
Try to search a local known, accommodating, guiding, knowledgeable, senior taxation advocate provided he also agree to accommodate you.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 24 June 2013
You have not mentioned your city wherein you intend to practice then how can we serve you?
prabhakar singh (Expert) 24 June 2013
get in touch of a local senior
S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Expert) 02 March 2014
You should contact to your local tax bar association.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query