Where to get the filed counter.

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
18 October 2019

In the high court order issued, there was a sentence pleader submission is placed. on record and counter to that effect be filed. The pleader has told that he has filed the counter. What i have been told is that counter is what the pleader recorded or terms agreed in the court before the justice.Where can i get that counter copy ?

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
19 October 2019

Are you petitioner or respondent.?

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
19 October 2019

to me, I think you already have a counsel. ask him. or apply for copy in the court concerned by paying necessary court fee.

P. Venu (Expert)
19 October 2019

Are you a party to the case - if so, in which capacity? Who has filed the counter?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
20 October 2019

As presumed you are respondent, the petitioner is supposed to supply copy of counter affidavit before it is accepted by the Filing Counter of the High Court.
It is advisable to engage and consult a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me (on appointiment) at Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell# 9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit: vakil-saab.com

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu