Transfer of rcr section 9

This query is : Resolved 

05 January 2018

Respected Experts,
i was married in december 2015, since then the relation between me and my husband started to become bad with time. he started misbehaving, doesnt talk, use to lock me in home while he was out for work, insulted my parents, keep forcing me to leave (by saying that you are not living according to me); i reported this at nearest police station in maharashtra (where we lived and also his work place) and then i come back to my parents in chhattisgarh, from then he never came to take me. after some time he Filed RCR SECTION 9 in madhya pradesh, (where his parents lives), i m attending every hearings, for which i have filed petition for SECTION 24, and SECTION 125; but he is refusing it by saying that his mother has cancer(in reality it is cured) and his all salary is expanded there. His father is in govt job and his mother has a business running well. i cant manage to go in every hearings, since it is costly and i feel insecure. Therefore, i want the transfer of RCR SECTION 9 which he has filed in MP, to CG. Please Experts, tell me the procedure to transfer and what should i do for SECTION 24, and SECTION 125 as he is refusing for it.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
06 January 2018

you can file a DV case

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert)
06 January 2018

For transferring the RCR section 9 MHA main petition and attached interim maintenance application, you will have file Transfer Petition under section 25 in the Supreme Court of India.
Has the Family Court refused interim maintenance to you? If not you insist that application to be decided immediately. You will be awarded interim maintenance if you have no source of income and you are not working or doing any job for earning livelihood, wait for the order of the court.

sankar narayanan (Expert)
06 January 2018

Repeated query

sneha gupta (Querist)
06 January 2018

Sudhir Kumar sir, I have filed DV case in Chhattisgarh where I stay with my parents. But the respondent is not attending any counseling, giving accuses. Hence increasing time. What to do?

sneha gupta (Querist)
06 January 2018

Vijay sir, thanks
I have recently applied for the interim maintenance, so it's in process.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
06 January 2018

You may wait for the orders of the court. Your spouse has a right to submit his pleadings to the court. The court shall decide the matter on facts before it and merits.
If you have financial constraints take help for free legal AID.
The Apex Court is to be approached for transfer as thought of by you.
In your post there is no mention of DV.
Still discuss with your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/civil matters and having successful track record in such matters…..
The counsels with District Legal Services Authority can also help and guide you.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
07 January 2018

Consult your lawyer contesting case(s) on your behalf who is well aware about the facts and circumstances of the case(s).
On the basis of limited facts posted the opinion and advise of experts may damage your case(s) .

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
06 July 2018

I agree with Experts.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert)
12 July 2018

I agree with experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu