Regarding love

This query is : Resolved 

10 September 2019

I got cheated by a girl who promised me to marry but he cheated me badly and she was ready to meet with with her ex-boyfriend in hotel and know this matter if her frnd
So, I want to do case on her what's are the act I have proof

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
10 September 2019

Ji, your query is not at all clear. It is not a legal problem. did you marry her/him? It is her/his will to marry whom he/she likes or as decided by the parents. how can you file case against her/him? is there any relationship between you. Just you both are friends.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
11 September 2019

You have no case against her on the contrary you can reap a lot of cases against you.

Go home and take rest.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
11 September 2019

As you have not married to girl you may not have strong case against girl who has cheated you.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu