Regarding Disability pension

Respected Experts
I were member of Paramilitary force since 16 yrs. During continuing Posting in militancy area like J&k , Assam . I felt down in psychiatric illness. Then having 80% disability invalid out from service. But my pesion sanctioned with ccs pension rule 1972 (38)
Instead of Extra ordinary pension.
Can i filed a case for EOP (disability pension) also how much chance ......

Dear querist you are eligible for only one person as you will be sanctioned CCS pension rule. so you are not eligible for disability pension.

You are entitled for disability pension as your disability has been assessed at 80%.
Is there any medical board report with respect to assessment of your disability? At the time release what was the response of P& A O / pension sanctioning authority?
Contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

repeated.

×