My land record in not fully reflected in west bengal record

I have a hiuse of approx 2.3 kantha but in the record of West Bengal Land & Reform it is showing as 1.3 kantha..Our land is a 'Danpatra' which means my grandmother distributed property to 3 sons and my father portion is showing in govt record however as per Dalil record it is showing as 2.3 kantha..so how to change thee record in west bengal land reform database..if my area i.e. 1 kantha is recorded in some other person name then can it be possible to change it..

Make a grievance application to the District Collector with the material i.e copy of document and other papers regarding your land by registered post.

Local laws apply to mutation of a property.
It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts and circumstance/ documents, guidance and proceeding.

What is the extent of land in your possession/occupation?

×