Is notary stamp genuine?

Hello lawyers..

A partnership deed was executed in 1994 in Delhi. It was notarized in 1995. The stamp of the notary is present in the last paper only (not in all pages)

The stamp of the notary contains the word ATTESTED and beneath this word one signature of notary is present.

No Circular stamp,No registration no., no name of notary, no city where notary took place, no dairy no, page no, etc

My Question is " According to Law this Notary stamp is Legal???? "
Please tell the bare act where I can read about this

....

Ji, the Notary Registration No. and Notary seal are compulsory under the signature of the Notary as per Notary Rules. You may go through The Notaries Act, 1952 read with the Notary Rules, 1956.

Bhaskaran Advocate (Expert)

If your opponent is in possession of such a document it is certainly is a forged document. Created very recently.

Partnership can be created through a notarised document but it has to properly attested.
Prima facie it is invalid document.
Show the document to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation and guidance.

×