Government job

Respected sir/mam
I am selected for a govt job in staff selection commision but in 2018 my name was in a FIR under sec 323,341,34, 506.
I was arrested and got bail in 1-2 hrs.
Then compromise occured between us and the complainant and the written affidavit of which was given to police.The I.O filed a untrace report and complainant agreed to it in the court and the report was accepted by the judge.In the final orders the word compromise was not written. And also a copy of compromise was also given to SDM for the closing of 107/151.
will this case affect my police verification and should i reveal this in my declaration form?
The police station where the FIR was filed is a different city than my home city.
thanx in advance.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)

In my view this will not create any problem as the city is different and due to compromise court has decided the case.

Should i mention it in declaration form?
As UNTRACE report is the basis to close the case.

Accused in a FIR U/S 323, 341, 34, 506 IPC stated to have been granted bail within 1-2 hours and compromised ??? Extra-ordinary facts !!!!!
Is it a real story????

Indeed it is real!
Politicians role was there.
Otherwise it was not a big matter and only verbal fight took place.

@Dr J C Vashista
Please sir can u reply to my query?
I had not done anything and now my future is at stake.

×