Claiming possession and entries in revenue records

This query is : Resolved 

07 January 2019

A purchased a agriculture land from B in the year 1962 with registered sale deed , but till now A or his son or grand son can't take the possession or entries in Revenue records i.e adangal/Pahani or ROR 1B.
B's son after grand son enjoying the same land and B's grand son name is reflected in revenue record. Now the grand son of A trying to take the possession from the grand son B, the same was rejected by B's grand son by telling that the registered sale deed was bogus, if it is real why can't they take the possession till now. in this case what remedies available to A' grand son and B's Grand son, can The A's Grand son can file case for take possession or Can the B's Grand can file case for injunction order. please suggest with reference case law, this land situated in Andhra pradesh,

P. Venu (Expert)
08 January 2019

Why A, B.............? What is the real issue? How you are concerned?

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
09 January 2019

Your locus standie / concern to the facts are to be disclosed.

Vijaya kumar Avula (Querist)
17 January 2019

Dear Sir,
B's Grand son is my friend, he is facing the problem in Krishna district, Andhra pradesh.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
06 March 2020

A's legal heirs have lost valuable time by keeping on sleeping over their legal right to get implemented. There is no scope to get entry in the revenue record in the name of first in name of A then in the names of his legal heirs on his demise and then in favour of the A's grand sons/legal heirs. Already 58 years have passed. Unless names in the revenue record are replaced on the basis of registered sale-deed of 1962, there shall not be scope for filing suit for possession.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu