Cheque paid for society maintenance not deposited by society

This query is : Resolved 

11 August 2019

What steps I should take, if society is not depositing my cheque in to bank account for Society Maintenance Bill and if society is also not issuing receipt of cheque given. Please advise.

12 August 2019

Dear Sir,
Get issue a legal notice and also lodge complaint with concerned Deputy Registrar of Government Department.

P. Venu (Expert)
12 August 2019

Is this a common lapse affecting all members of the society. If so, taken a common stand.

Mehta (Querist)
13 August 2019

Expert Venu, it is with me only because of personal dispute with some MC members .

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
16 August 2019

You can complaint to sub-registrar for deliberate inaction of the MC member against you.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
18 August 2019

This is all you can do.

Mehta (Querist)
19 August 2019

Thanks to all experts for your valuable advise.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu