Affidavit by second name

This query is : Resolved 

12 August 2019

If my name in my documents is X, and my name so called by my friends is "Y". Can I file an affidavit in a case u/s 125 against me by the name "Y". Thanks

12 August 2019

Dear Sir,
You have to show both the names X alias Y to avoid future complications.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
12 August 2019

Ji, yes. as there is a case against you, you have to file Notarised Affidavit stating that "my name is X and I will be called as "Y" and hence my name is X alias Y.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
13 August 2019

You have to file affidavit by stating your real name, you may have lots of childhood names or petnames but those names have no concern in court proceedings.

P. Venu (Expert)
14 August 2019

You have not posted the material facts and the real issue, if any.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu