498a doubt

My wife put 498A case against me and my parents 6 month back still charge sheet is not prepared.

before asking question i would like to breif u ragarding my family

Before filing this 498A i am staying with my family including my parents and my younger brother and his wife.

In her compaint she has mentioned that becaz my younger brother's wife brought more dowry my parents are harasing to her only.
She wrote this becaz this could be the first question why my parents are harrasing to her only not to the wife of younger brother.

she is like my youger sister and i am feeling very guilty that because of me she (my younger brother wife) name also inolved.

May i know what could be the impact of this statement given by my wife in her compalain

B.B.R.Goud. (Expert)

They have to face the legal consequences...

The ground taken by your wife is not convincing. If your wife was not harassed from the day of her marriage till the marriage of your younger brother then the allegation leveled against your parents has no legal sanctity and none can accept it.

If the name of the wife of your younger brother is included she has to face legal path.

Adv Archana DeshmukhOnline (Expert)

Your SIL will not be in any trouble if this is the only referance given about her in the FIR. If there is no allegations upon your SIL of harrassing your wife then, she is safe.

Ajay Sharma (Querist)

HI expert
Still the charge sheet is not prepared for 498A.Only one more thing is mentioned about my (SIL) is whatever my wife discuss with her she(MY Sil) disclose to her husband (my youger brother) in negative manner and my younger brother informed me about that matter and becaz of that i fight with her.

What a story made by her(my wife) is totally false she is full of ego and jealousy kind of girl my brother and her wife even don't aware of any argument between us and whats the matter on which we argued.

Can this will going to impact my SIL or she is safe?

ajay sethiOnline (Expert)

in short the allegation is your sister in law used to carry tales to her husband . there is no harrasment from sister in law side . it wont impact your sister in law

×