25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 11 March 2015 This query is : Resolved 
My wife filed a false 498A case after 2 yrs of marriage and also she leave from 1 year at their matrimonial home then she filled a false 498 a case , then we took the bail and the case was on witness position now all the statements were complete from the side of girl along with cross examination of us.

Now what is the next steps and what should we do to proof my innocence as I have a plenty of proof against her like phone recording of her and her family members, doctor's prescription slip ecg report etc etc. please advice
Thanks in adv.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 11 March 2015
Wait for trial.
During trial you will get ample opportunity to prove your innocence.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 11 March 2015
During trial, through documents / evidences from your side and cross of other side witness you can prove your innocence.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 12 March 2015
Your lawyer is the best adviser, contact and consult.
SAINATH DEVALLA (Expert) 12 March 2015
The evidences which U mentioned will be examined according to their validity,what are those medical prescriptions and ecg reports,whose reports are those.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 13 March 2015
Wait for the case to come for trial, give instructions to your advocate about the evidences in your possession after which he will take care of the issues.
Biswanath Roy (Expert) 19 March 2015
Commonly what we say as innocence depending upon the dictionary meaning cannot be taken up as innocence in the court of law. You shall have to prove the absence of guilt as complained by the petitioner/complainant. In your defense you shall have to show by clear and convincing evidence to the court that innocence so that no reasonable Judge can disagree to it.
Guest (Expert) 19 March 2015
Innocense needs be proved before the judge in a convincing manner by fighting the case on its merits.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query