Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

304b or 302

(Querist) 28 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
if session court put charge against the accused 304B/34 , 498A/34 and another charge of 302/34 as alternative charge on accused . under which charge trial will proceed. 304 or 302 . because punishment in both charges are different ,

is it suitable to file revision for the order in High court.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 28 September 2017
No opinion can be expressed without referring full case file.

How are you concerned?
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 29 September 2017
You have not at all given facts of the case and also not indicated how you are connected.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 29 September 2017

221. Where it is doubtful what offence has been committed. - (1) If a single act or series of acts is of such a nature that it is doubtful which of several offences the facts which can be proved will constitute, the accused may be charged with having committed all or any of such offences, and any number of such charges may be tried at once; or he may be charged in the alternative with having committed some one of the said offences.

(2) If in such a case the accused is charged with one offence, and it appears in evidence that he committed a different offence for which he might have been charged under the provisions of Sub-section (1), he may be convicted of the offence which he is shown to have committed, although he was not charged with it. Please refer the case of Vineet Suri Vs, State by Delhi Highcourt(2014)
Gurnam Singh (Querist) 29 September 2017
is it possible to claim the article given to deceased by their parental family. like Gold and other house hold items.
P. Venu (Expert) 29 September 2017
The facts posted are incomplete to offer any suggestion.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 30 September 2017
You are again putting riddle. Why do not you narrate what the case is.

Anyone having even slightest sympathy with you may not like to attempt any advise unless facts are disclosed.
Guest (Expert) 30 September 2017
Writing "IF" will not help you to get suitable reply unless your discuss the real issue.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query