LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wrong codes

(Querist) 24 June 2024 This query is : Resolved 
A person appointed computer person to develop e commerce website. The person was also authorised to work from home. After the develop of website the person was not paid his sallary that he has inserted wrong codes and he can file criminal complaint. On checking the Website is launched and working properly. My query is the employer got the website develop in India where as same pertains to USA.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 June 2024
He can file a case in court for recovery of salary.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 24 June 2024
If the person developed the website now being used by his employer but have not paid him anything then he can issue a legal notice demanding the amount due to him.
raju (Querist) 12 July 2024
The employer sends legal notice through his advocate that wrong codes inserted due to which time waste and loss happened and he shall file criminal complaint whereas no of any financial has happened and website working.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 12 July 2024
This is an internal issue, if he received a legal notice he has to ascertain the facts and if the allegations are false let him issue a reply notice denying the allegations and challenge the charges leveled against him.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now