Writing a letter to addl.sr. civil judge

I have to write a letter to Addl. Sr. Civil Judge regarding a case. Can I address him as under:

Hon'ble Shri _____________
Addl. Sr. Civil Judge
Court No.____
Tis Hazari Courts
Delhi.

Hon'ble Sir,
___________________
Kindly let me have your views in this regard.

Consult local lawyer.Neverthless addressing judicial officer directly is against the provisions.

Lawyer / Typist sitting in the court premises would guide and draft it in accordance to the set procedure.

@ Mr. /Ms. Anonymous,
What is the purpose of the letter to Sr. Civil Judge vis-a'-vis examination paper ?
Have you been named by your parents or yet "anonymous" ?

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)

Only President of India has prerogative to seek opinion of the Chief Justice of India.

Judges are not sitting there to give opinion to anyone on road. They have to decide the case lying on their table.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)

1. The Judge has no jurisdiction to reply to your query letter regarding any existing or past case in his Court. Further you might be held for abuse of process of law and/or influencing the Law.

2. However you may write to the Court Registrar, mentioning the Case number and enclosing any documents relating to the Case, and the Registrar may put forward to the Judge.

3. LASTLY, aapka naam-karan nahi hua hai kya abhi tak .... jo aap "anonymous" query puch rahe ho ????

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)

You can submit prayer application to the court in the proceeding of case in which you are a party. take help of some lawyer.

No letter to court in general.

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x